The following biological databases can be found on the Boyce and William servers at /data/. You can use these databases for analysis to reduce redundancy on the servers.
- nt and nr
- Swiss-Prot (curated database–high quality)
- TrEMBL (electronically annotated, not curated)
- To add: Tomato, Arabidopsis, Grape, Rice
Other publicly available database not currently on BTI servers
- Genbank (SRA, pubmed)
- RepBase – repeats
- TAIR – Arabidopsis
- Solgenomics – Solanaceae and relatives
- Fei Lab Databases
- Phytozome – plant genomics resources.
If your lab frequently uses a database not currently available on the BTI servers, please contact Suzy Strickler so it can be added.